Luxury calling

Vertu mobile phone, 18 karat yellow gold (polished/brushed metal) 198g


*Ring...ring...ring*

Jenni: Hello! Is this Vertu?

Vertu: Yes, this is vertu. Who's on the line?

Jenni: I'm Jenni, and I'm looking for an expensive assistant. Someone who is stylish, speaks several languages, can connect me to all my friends, relatives and business partners. You were highly recommended.

Vertu: It's true, I'm all of that.

Jenni: Can you tell me more about yourself?


18 carat, platinum and diamonds used to encase Vertu's precious metal handsets certified by the Swiss Assay Office


Vertu: Well, I'm from England. My parents are highly-skilled doctors. I'm made of sapphire crystal and Liquidmetal--a new amorphous alloy.

I produce the best sound in the market with specially tuned or high-fidelity performance and deeper base response. I have a 20mm speaker that is larger than other mass-produced handsets.

My other features include high-resolution dynamic display, with precision-engineered key switches with jewelled bearing.

The best part of it all, if you get me, I come with a 'Vertu Consierge.' It is an expert on travel, entertainment, accommodations, restaurants, and events.

Jenni: Hmmm... sounds interesting, I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Vertu: Have a pleasant day. Goodbye.